terms and conditions
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, Ball Mania (Ball Mania Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
- Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
- Please check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors, as mistakes when ordering cannot always be rectified and any corrections are discretionary.
- Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
- The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
- Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, Ball Mania or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
- The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
- The promoter, venue management and Ball Mania accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 16 years of age. Identification may be required.
- Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
- Any personal belongings left unattended prior to, during or after the event are done so entirely at the owner's risk.
- All participants of the event are required to read and sign a Risk Acknowledgement & Waiver Form before being able to use the equipment. Failure to sign this form will invalidate your ticket(s) and entry will be refused.
Contact Ball Mania
Still confused? Then please contact customer services at the following address, email@example.com, quoting the order number you were given at the time of purchasing your tickets (if applicable), and we'll see what we can do to help.